Keimkraft® consists of nine different organically grown grains, seeds and legumes that are individually germinated, dried, milled, and finally blended in a facility in Pöttelsdorf, Austria. Below is a list of the ingredients and what is nutritionally significant about each component.
- Wheat - Rich in B vitamins (folic acid, B9 and niacin, B3).
- Corn - Only grain containing large quantities of provitamin A out of the 9 grains.
- Spelt - Contains valuable mineral nutrients like magnesium, zinc, and phosphor.
- Millet - Contains large levels of silicic acid and iron.
- Flaxseed - Rich in essential amino acids, potassium, iron, phosphor, magnesium and B vitamins.
- Alfalfa - Particularly high levels of mineral nutrients, contains amino acids and hytochemicals.
- Red Clover - One of the best sources for isoflavonoids, high levels of mineral nutrients.
- Pea - Potassium, calcium, phosphor and iron are abundant. Good source of vitamins B1 and B2.
- Lentil - High levels of proteins and carbohydrates; rich in iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
Add the nutrition, freshness and flavor of 9 sprouted grains. Cut back or eliminate malt-based products and baking additives containing amylolytic enzymes.